Monday, August 23, 2010

My first day!

Well, here I am! I am finally a part of the WSU Dental Hygiene team!
I woke up ready to start the day. Oddly enough, I wasn't nervous at all! I'm just excited to be here and increase my dental knowledge.
When my carpool gals and I arrived at the school we squished into the cramped locker room to put away our supplies and change into our clinic attire. In clinic, the first thing we did was get to know our pod. I have a fun group of girls to work with - I'm anxious to get to know them!
The rest of my morning was spent familiarizing myself with my pod and navigating my way around the lab. I'm going to have a lot to remember. There is so much going on and so much that I still need to learn. I don't feel lost . . .but at the same time I feel like I'm playing a game where I don't know the rules. I guess I'll figure it out as I go!
Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the "playing a game where I don't know the rules". I'm confused and hope to understand soon. At least we are not alone.

    ReplyDelete