Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LAST DAY OF CLINIC!!!!

I can't believe it! It is my last day of clinic in my Junior year!!! BAH!!! Today I felt like a real hygienist. One of my favorite patients came in today for me to finish her. Last time we didn't get to cleaning, so today I had four quads of a 1B to do. I got her in the chair and we finished the four quads in an hour and 15 min! I was on a roll! I felt like today I was able to utilize my exploratory stroke and I only scaled the teeth that truly needed it.
My patient was so sweet and so complimentary. It was a wonderful experience. I'm glad that I had a positive day on my last day of clinic. See you next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Next year... a whole lot of class 3 pt but we will make it! If we could do it this year... we will do the next!

    ReplyDelete