Thursday, November 17, 2011

Much better day...

So, the last time my mockboard patient came in, life was miserable. I lost total confidence in myself and I missed SO many spots. I was a little nervous with him coming in this morning. I went through a touched up a few of those areas that I missed and then I completed the UL quad. Prof. Alexander helped me a lot with the lower teeth. There were a few areas that I missed because of the angle of the tooth in the mouth and the need to angle the instrument differently. She helped me with some great techniques that I'm excited to try.
Oddly enough I didn't miss any deposit on the upper quad that I did. What the!? I guess I do better with the upper quads! Another bright spot for the day, I was able to pass of my perio files pe. Now I only have one more to do this semester...LA! I will be crossing my fingers that I can find a patient to do local anesthetic on. I haven't found one! Deep breath...Everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment