Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh! What a beautiful morning!

I had the sweetest patient this morning. He was an older gentlemen and we had a lovely conversation about his family and his wife. We were able to find a lot of things to talk about. He was a class V patient so the cleaning went by fairly quick. He told me that he has been coming here for years and that I gave him the best cleaning he has ever had. He said that I explained things really well and that he appreciated it. He was so nice! Its great to hear genuine compliments. Its always nice to know that your hard work is paying off. I told him that he was a fabulous patient and that he was a great patient to have at the beginning of the day. Lets hope this afternoon is as beautiful as the morning! :)

1 comment:

  1. Karlie, I am sure you always explain things really well.! :) I love those pts that give complimetns also. Im glad you had such a beautiful morning, and I can imagine you singing that song!!

    ReplyDelete