Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beastly Day!!

Well, today royally stunk! I was totally off of my game and I was not focused at all. My board patient came back this morning and I was able to finish two quads, so he only has one left. He is a tough patient and I missed a few spots today, but the good news is, Marilyn checked the quad I was working on and she only found one spot! That's always a plus! Lets hope the board examiners find the same thing.
My afternoon patient was a new patient and she ended up being the toughest class III I have ever had. One of the teeth had three individual radiographic clicks! I was only able to get one quad done and I was working forever. I am physically exhausted! Don't worry...next week I will be doing the exact same thing. Board patient in the morning...difficult patient in the afternoon. I must be crazy! I guess I should be thanking my lucky stars that all of these class III patients are streaming in.
Aside from being a crazy hard day, I was able to accomplish a lot. I refuse today anything tomorrow! It is my birthday and I am going to relax!!!

1 comment: