Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bit by bit

I'm slowly but surely getting all of my requirements. I finished a class III this morning, so now I only need 6 more quads and Mike was my patient later this morning. Whenever I have something to pass of he is the one to call! I did sealants and the diagnodent experience on him. He is so good to come in and help me out!
My class III pt this afternoon cancelled on me, but I was able to clean a walk in patient. She was 16 and she ended up being a class II. She had radiographic calculus! I felt so bad and I tried to do the best that I could with the amount of time I was given. Unbeknownst to me, she had to leave by 2:30.... Also this afternoon, Maren let me place Arestin. So now I need 6 quads of a class III and one more perio medicament placement. C'mon VA! Don't let me down! ha ha :)

2 comments:

  1. Dang they had to leave at 2:30pm? Would have been nice if they had let someone know that before hand. However, you did an amazing job with what little time you had. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad when someone so young has calculus like that! Some good OHI can hopefully help that (as long as she follows the instructions.)

    ReplyDelete