Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Last day of clinic

I can't believe it! I never thought this day would come. I distinctly remember writing "First day of clinic" on my very first blog, on my very first day of dental hygiene. Now its the end! Surreal....
Today luck was in my favor. Coming into today I only needed four more quads of class III or IV. Maren gave me a patient that turned out to be a class III and she was willing to come in in the morning and in the afternoon! Four quads - check! I think everyone in clinic had success. We all seemed to get our requirements and we were all super willing to help one another.
I'm super excited to go out into practice. At the same time I'm going to miss the communication between my peers and how we all support one another. I'm going to miss my pod and all the good times we've had! This is bitter sweet for me. I know so many of us are ready to be done, and I'm ready! Believe me! At the same time, I'm going to miss all of you!!! Luvs!

2 comments:

  1. Finally! We have made it!! I can not believe how well everything works out in the end, we have learned to always trust Prof. Alexander!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to your first blog posts and guess who had commented on the very first one????? ME! I've been a follower from day one.

    ReplyDelete