Monday, November 15, 2010

My turn!

Today Julie was my patient and I was the operator. I thought that today was very helpful. It helped me to get the order down and I'm glad that I was able to see how things work in sequence. I have her for a patient on Wed and then come Monday I have my very first patient! Ah! I can't believe it. . .this semester has flown by.
The one thing that I was worried for today was probing. I was a little nervous on the maxillary molars. It is a difficult area to get back to. Julie was really patient with me and when Professor Costley came to check my work I only had a few spots that I miss read the measurements. Thank heavens! I just think that I need to have more confidence in myself. I can't over analyze. . .I just have to do it! :)
Wed should be fun . . I get to scale the whole mouth! Lets hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment