Monday, November 1, 2010

Sealants

I was able to work on Mollee today and we had a little too much fun. So much fun that I got the hick ups while I was the patient. She was still able to work on me, but it was an interesting experience. We did sealants today. I was able to get three done on Mollee and the instructor said they looked really great. Sadly, I think I have two more cavities. I am not happy! Mollee wasn't able to do two sealants because of the suspicious areas. :(
She and I worked really well together and everything went smoothly today. On Wed. we get to pass of the air/powder polish PE . . .That should be fun. We get to be doused with salt . . .I look forward to it!
See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you wish it was next week?! We still have Wednesday!! Yes, it is only Monday. :(

    ReplyDelete