Monday, November 8, 2010

What a relaxing day!

Today was great! I didn't have to worry about a thing. This week we are working on mock patients. Julie and I are partners. This week I'll be her patient and next week she will be my patient. All morning I was able to kick back and relax. Julie did a really great job and I'm glad that I was able to observe her before I have to go! It was a good refresher. There is a lot to learn and I'm glad that we were able to help each other get through the appointment. Our instructors were really great to help us out also.
One Julie walked me out I had to pass off my instrument sharpening PE. This went really well and I don't have to pass off any PE's till next week. I can't believe it. . .I only have ONE more PE for this semester! Pretty soon this week will be over, I'll be the operator next week, and then I have a real patient!!! BAH! Time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment