Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Day in Clinic...

My cousin came in today and I was able to finish her up. Three more quads!!! It was a pretty relaxing day as for as clinic goes. I really like Instructor Vining. I feel like he has some great insight and he really helped me with technique on the anteriors. For some reason those lower anteriors are super difficult for me! What he taught me is going to be really helpful.
I passed off another PE today. I really need to get going on those....My worry is that I'm not going to have very many difficult patients come in with subgingival calculus and I'm going to be crunched for time on Subginigival PE's. Oh the stresses of clinic! Bah!

1 comment:

  1. Instructor Vining was supper helpful to me as well on those Anteriors with the nevi:) Glad to hear today wasn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete