Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Holy Health History!

Well, the majority of my appointment was spent doing my patients health history. It took me a full hour to look up all the medications and write each of them down. When I finally finished the paper work I was able to move onto xrays. Thankfully I was able to get quite a few xrays done today. Bonus!
Today was a positive experience though. My patient was very sweet and complimentry. Every time instructor Hafen came over she told her how wonderful I was doing. I was only able to get through OHI so she has to come back. When she asked if she got to have me again she was very excited. It made me feel good inside to have such a bond with my patient. Only downside? She's only a 1B.....oh well. I only need two more quads...I guess I could use a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment