Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Grrr...

I guess they always say bad days will catch up to you. My patient today was such a beast! Talk about a negative Ned. He complained about having to pay. He complained about how long he had to be here. He complained so much that he isn't coming back. He doesn't want to spend the time. Well, atleast I got a a quadrant out of him. And he's a class II! Frustration!
I only got one PE done. I'm starting to worry that my patients aren't going to be hard enough and that I'm not going to have enough time to do my subgingival calculus PE's.
Calm down Karlie....One day at a time. I have to keep telling my self that it will all work out. It will all work out!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a mean mean guy! It sounds like you handled that wonderfully! Good riddance to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep breath. It will be okay. We can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my worst fear, to have patinet like that! You are amazing, you handled it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete