Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good and Bad

Do you ever have those days where you wonder "What in the heck am I doing?" This morning was one of those mornings. I had my mockboard patient come back. When he came in for boards things went really well. I didn't miss any spots and I was feeling good about life. Well, today when he came in I did two quads and miss so many spots! How is it that I can do so well on one day and then suck on the next? With the same patient!!! Uh... I was feeling pretty down, but this afternoon went a lot better. I had a 13 boy come in for sealants and between Tori and I we did 13 sealants!! My patient was a trooper and he did so well. He was a cute kid. He was a lot of fun to talk to and he and his mom brightened my day.
So, I guess even when you're having a rough day there are always bright things to look for. I'm glad the day ended well. One more clinic day down!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that we all have those days!! I know I do sometimes. Glad your day got better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costume today - btw!

    ReplyDelete