Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holy Moly!

What a day! I was able to accomplish SO much. My cute nephews came in today and my sister. This afternoon I milked my sister for everything she was worth! ha ha I was able to get BWX, a pano, and I passed off a couple PE's with her. I  am so grateful for her help! It was a good day. I always enjoy when my family comes in!
This year I don't feel as stressed to get my requirements. I seem to be getting xrays just fine and I have more than enough quads done. I guess my only concern is getting quads of class III and IV. I've really only seen II's and IB's. Oh well! One day at a time!
Today was a great day. Busy, but great. I'm going to sleep well tonight...and I get to sleep in! Woot! Woot!

3 comments:

  1. I love this blog template, so cute. You have great posts. It sounds like your clinic experience is positive, which is great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am jealous that you had a good experience with nephews. I brought my two nieces and a nephew in last year and they were the worst patients that I had seen! ha ha. Next time they need their teeth cleaned I will have to pass them to someone else that they will behave with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you like those productive days!!! They make clinic worth it!

    ReplyDelete