Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mockboards

SIGH OF RELIEF!!!! Oh my heavens, today was our first mockboard. I was totally fine last night and this morning. I didn't have the jitters while I was getting ready or eating breakfast. And I was singing along in my car on the was to Ogden. The minute I stepped into the clinic I starte shaking! I don't know why...I felt prepared. Well, as prepared as one can be.
Surprisingly I was fine when my patient came. He is a super nice guy and I felt like the appointment went really smooth. I used my ultrasonic a few times and scaled a few times. I checked, double checked and triple checked some areas. I had to stop at one point. I knew I was starting to second guess myself.
I feel so much better now that its over. I would have gotten 100% if I hadn't missed one tooth that had recession. I marked it as 0 and apparently there was 1 mm. Darn recession!!!
Oh well, I feel so good that its over and it went really well. Especially for my first time. Thank heavens!

1 comment: