Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Great Day!

I had such a great day today. Today I was albe to be the operator and Leigh was my patient. She was an excellent patient and gave me some great tips. We went through the whole process today starting from HHX and vitals all the way through the OHI. We charted and did all of our exams. I can see that it would be very time consuming. Luckily I was able to get an idea of how it would go on Monday, so this afternoon went by really well. My instructors and the TA's said that I was doing really well. Today was a positive day.
I also had four PE's to pass off today. Before today I was worried about how I would be able to get everything done. Things went so smoothly today that I was able to pass them off without a hitch. I passed with flying colors and they said that my scaling strokes looked really good. I had a few things that I need to work on. I'll be practicing this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment