Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Posterior Scaling

Today was a super busy day. . . and a bit of a stressful one. We started scaling on posterior teeth. I really feel like I have the hang of it. My instructors said that I was doing really well. They had some praise as well as some good advice.
We also learned how to create a treatment plan for our patients. I'm going to need to practice! There is a lot of stuff on this PE.
After we went through each PE we had the chance to practice on one another. I practiced the scaling as well as probing. I was debating passing of my probing PE today. One of the TA's came over and said "You're doing really well . . .I'm going to go get an instructor!" I was completely caught off gaurd! I guess I'm passing it off today. It feels nice to have it out of the way. . .but it was a bit stressful. Instructor Hafen was great though and I ended up doing really well.
I'm so grateful today is over. . .that means its almost the weekend. Now lets hope I can remember what I learned come Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment