Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today was a good day

Today was a really good day! I was partners with Jodie today. We took turns looking in one anothers mouths and charting the existing restorations. We both found that it was difficult to tell the difference between sealants and composite fillings . . . We started to get the hand of it towards the end. After we finished charting we had 45 minutes to practice! I was really grateful we had all of this time to perfect the things that we have already learned. I've felt like we've had all of this new stuff to learn and that we don't have time to work on it until days later. Professor Costley said that the next few clinic days we would have lots of time to practice . . .thank heavens!
Now that today is over . .its time for the weekend!  Its fall break, so we don't have class on Friday and our Radiology class has been canceled for tomorrow. Sadly, the only thing I really plan on doing over the break is homework, but I do have a fun date planned with Mike on Saturday!
Its going to be a good weekend. Just have the break from school will be enough for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment