Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What a day!!

Today was quite the day. Leigh and I had an adventure today with the air powder polish. The air powder polish combines water with air and sodium bicarbonate to polish the surfaces of your teeth. It feels like a very abrasive process, but its actually better for your teeth than polishing with the rubber cup. Leigh and I dressed up in our sexy hair nets and "plastic bags". I found out the hard way that the foot pedal is very touchy. Leigh sprayed water up my nose. I made sure to get her back once we switched. :) It was quite the ordeal. I don't know why you would ever do that to a patient. We also got to polish, floss and do flouride today...Finally! Something I know how to do! It was really odd doing it again after such a long absence from it.
Today was a stressful day when it came to PE's... we had the dental screening PE and I sure hope that I did well. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment