Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I love these days!

Today was great! Stress free! I was walking with a bounce in my step!
Today was a lab day so we didn't have any patients. We went over three PE's that we need to pass off in clinic. We worked on the blood glucose testing (hooray for finger pokes!), we learned how to use the Diagnodent and we learned how to take care of a partial/denture that a patient may have.
Emily and I had a bit of an experience today. In order to get accurate readings with the Diagnodent we can wipe the tooth off with gauze. Well we also use gauze to wip off the instrument with alcohol. Ya....I accidentally grabbed the alcohol wipe. All of a sudden Emily said "Man! That tastes horrible!" I felt so bad...luckily we were able to laugh about it. ha ha oh my....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like all that yogurt is doing you good! That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What taste worse... Listerine or alcohol gauze? I would say both... yuck

    ReplyDelete