Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hold your horses!

Wow...Today was an eventful day. I was a clinic assistant this morning so I was able to pass off my CA PE. Then, today in clinic I saw my friend again and I was able to get all four quadrants done. While I was scaling I passed off my Universal Scaling PE. Two down today!!! Wahoo!
I have found that I struggle with the lower anteriors. Especially on the linguals...this is the area that I really need to work on. I tried a new instrument today and I was really grateful for Instructor Caldwells input. I tried the 204S on the posterior teeth. I haven't really developed a preference yet, but I liked this instrument.
Man...Today was a super long day. I'm glad its over, but i'm glad that I was able to be productive. I feel like I accomplished a lot. Hmm....I might go home and relax now. No studying for me tonight! :)

1 comment:

  1. I need to find an instrument preference. I kinda use them all randomly right now...way to go on the PE's!!

    ReplyDelete