Monday, February 28, 2011

Two in one day!

I was on a roll today! My first patient was a little girl named Abigail and she was the CUTEST little girl! She was the perfect patient. 4 quads for a 1A! Next up I had her dad in the chair. He is a class V. Since he has already been to our clinic I didn't have a whole lot of paper work to do. I did have to re-probe (but I need the extra practice!) With Abby's dad I was able to get one quadrant done. Luckily he is going to be able to come back on Wed. I needed a patient and that day just happens to fit in his schedule! Thank heavens! I was worried about finding a patient on such short notice.
Today was a good day. For some reason I was really nervous about it. I don't know why....But  now that I've made it through the day I don't know why I was nervous! Now its time to relax... :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it when the scheduling works out like that. LOVE! Because it just takes one second for all the stress of not having someone on Wednesday go away, and they get their tx done within a week. I like it. Fabulous fabulous.

    ReplyDelete