Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh man...

Man! Today I was not on my A game....I forgot to put things in my patient chart and I just felt flustered. I need to not get so down on myself. I am getting faster though....today I started a new patient and I was able to finish one of her quads. So I know that there is improvement, but man! I get so frustrated when I think of everything that I have to do and how I should be better at what I'm doing. I have to keep telling myself that its only the first semester of me seeing "real" patients. So I have decided that I will only think about the positive! I'm going to look for the good things in each appointment.
My accomplishment for today was how my use of time is getting better. I'm getting faster and I was able to get one quad done on a new patient! Go me! How is that for  positive? :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I just want to thank you for your post. I just had a friday morning melt down. I was reading blogs on how people are finishing patients in one appt and those patients are class II patients. Had me freaked out. But then I had a birdie tell me not to freak out. I need to stay positive and just do the best I can do. So it was refreshing to see your post and how you are staying positive too!

    ReplyDelete