Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last Semester of College!!!

Oh... its been a long day. Its always tough coming back after a long break. But...It is my last semester of college and I am stoked! Only 15 more weeks til we graduate!!!
This morning I saw two children. The 11 year old was bleeding more than my perio patients. Needless to say we talked about her OH habits and the importance of flossing. She was a super cute girl, but man! I was able to get a pano with her too...Only two more to go!
Her older brother was  my next patient. I took xrays before I did the OD. While I was taking the films I noticed that he had a cold sore....so his appointment was over pretty quick. I scheduled him back in a couple weeks.
This afternoon was pretty basic, yet another class V. Story of my life... She was a super nice lady though. She was 83 and in excellent health.
Today was a good day. It went by pretty quickly, but man am I beat! I'm so excited that I don't have class tomorrow! Woot! Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment