Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mockboard Day

Oh goodness...its mockboard day....I don't know why I get so nervous for these days. We have wonderful teachers that prepare us and I'm so grateful that I have this mockboard experience to prepare me for the real deal. Still, its super nerve racking!
I felt much better once I got in and got started. As soon as I sat down to scale I felt more confident. Its all the waiting in the beginning that gets to me! I feel like things went pretty well this morning. Now I'm just sitting here waiting to her my results. Cross your fingers for me!!
I just have to remember that this is a learning experience. If I miss something I have to remember that his is put together so that I can learn. Way to think positive Karlie! ha ha 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again and again for the printout! It helped me a TON!

    ReplyDelete