Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Success!

I went into today being so stressed out! I didn't have a mockboard  patient for next week and I was starting to feel the pressure. My good friend Charlotte came in this morning and she was a really quick cleaning, but she loved me enough to chew on a piece of wax and let me do a couple pe's on her. So, the morning wasn't a total waste.
AND....Julie found a patient that was a mockboard pt and I made sure to go over and introduce myself. She agreed to come in and I was able to take 12 xrays in 10 minutes with Julie's help. Record time! With no retakes mind you... :)
This afternoon I had a new patient that was a Class II but he didn't have enough calculus to qualify for boards. I was hoping to find someone for Jodie or anyone that didn't have one. Darn it! He was a great patient and he wanted to make sure that when he came back in three months that he had me for a hygienist. It always makes you feel good when your patient WANTS to come back and see you! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment