Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Class IV

My class IV patient is such a trooper! He came in this morning and we did both quads on the left side. This afternoon he is coming in to complete the right side. A few weeks ago we did the lower right and we're finishing the upper right this afternoon. Its pretty nice being able to complete a patient in one day. This way his whole mouth is in the same state and we can give him a fresh start.
Today, I fell in love with my curved inserts. I hadn't really used them until today. Instructor Wold helped me to use them on the straight facials and linguals and it was so nifty! I also loved how they wrapped around the distals of the molars. He has his 3rd molars and it was so easy to clean back there with the inserts. I love finding out new things!
Wish me luck this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment