Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LA Mockboard

Mercy! I wish I would have been first on the list this morning. The worst part of the LA mockboard was the waiting.And the waiting...I was one of the last ones to give my injections. Once I was able to sit down with my patient I feel like things went well. If anything, today was a good learning experience. It was good for all of us to go through this and to share our experiences so that we could make sure NOT to do that!
I passed! Woot! Woot! But they did tell me to watch the final degree on my PSA injection. That blasted 45!! It will be the death of me! The IA went well too. I felt like today was a good learning experience. Now I know what to work on!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that yours went well. I talked to Jamie and it didn't make me feel very excited about Thursday. Good job passing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you did well! I was glad to be at the beginning. I felt bad for the girls who had to wait.

    ReplyDelete