Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Emotional Roller Coaster

I am an emotional wreck! The smallest things throw me into a tears and this morning didn't help! A few weeks ago I found my board patient. Well, this morning she came into tell me that she can't be my board patient anymore. She is going to Disneyland.... The water works started shortly there after.
My morning patient was this super sweet lady. She wanted nitrous and I was able to get a few quads of a class three...so the morning wasn't a total bust. I'm grateful I was able to get through her treatment.
Not to worry, the morning ended well. It just so happens that Julie's last patient qualified for boards. Prof Alexander came up to me and told me he was mine! The water works started again, but this time for happy reasons! I must be living right!! He is the nicest guy and he is super flexible with this schedule. Hopefully I can hold onto him!

1 comment: