Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Final Mockboards!

Eee!! Can you believe today is the last mockboard? Never again will I have to stress about my patient showing up, or whether they will qualify....oh wait! I still have to take my REAL board! Good feeling gone....
Ha ha There is still reason to celebrate though! Three mockboards down brings us one step closer to graduating. In the past couple of days I have realized something, time still goes by. Each day passes from one to the next. All I can do is keep moving forward, doing the best that I can. Everything will work out. If I have to jump through a few more hoops to graduate and get my license, so be it! Each day will pass, then each week, and pretty soon it will be the end of April and all of this will be behind me!
I haven't worked this hard to give up on the home stretch. Its the final inning and bases are loaded, time to bring on the strikes!! (Its a sports metaphore...)

3 comments:

  1. Karlie, I just love you!! We are so close!!

    "I would catch a grenade for you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean bring on the home runs!?!?! We don't want to strike out so close to the end of the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha To clarify...I'm speaking from the point of view of the pitcher. I used to play softball and that's the position I played. :)

      Delete