Monday, January 31, 2011

Kid Day!

Dace and Ryan were my patients today. I was so excited for my nephews to come in and I was so proud of them! They were amazing! Dace was the perfect example for his little brother. We took BWX of Dace. I found out that the conventional film was too big for his mouth. It also didn't have any give so it was poking him in the floor of his mouth. He was a trooper though and we did two scanX bwx. I really need to start doing conventional and schick. I haven't done any films with these two methods. I was hoping to get started today, but I'm glad I was able to get some xrays taken. When I took Dace in to polish his teeth he was fantastic! He was really curious too. He wanted to know all of the tools I was using. Dace was a great patient. His reward for today? McDonalds! haha :)
Ryan did really well for how young he his. Ryan is only two but he let me take a peek in his mouth and give him a ride in the chair. He was so excited about his new tooth brush too. It had Lightening McQueen on it! He was a little leary when Instructor Demmings came over. He wasn't so sure if he wanted a stranger looking in his mouth.
I'm so grateful that my mom and sister were able to come and help me out today. Now I only need one more child to come in this semester. Now that I have a little extra time, maybe I'll practice my scaling PE.... What a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment