Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I can breath again!!!

Stress Relief!
I finally passed of my HHX PE today and it feels so good to have it done. I think I could have done a bit better on it, but I'm just glad to have it complete. Instructor Hemphsley passed me . . .thank heavens! It is so much to remember and I think a got a bit frazzled. Oh well!
Today we worked subgingivally in each others mouths. It's time to probe. All of us were super nervous. Maren was my partner and we both got so nervous that we broke into fits of giggles. It is so difficult to get the hang of! I have no idea how to get into the Col area and sometimes I'm doing really well with the pressure and then other times I feel like I'm hurting her!
Maren said that I was doing really well. That there were only a few times when I pinched her. I guess I can only get better from here. Lets hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment