Monday, September 27, 2010

Looong Day . . .

Today was one of those days. Monday - hardest day of the week. I was super tired this morning and it was horrible trying to roll out of bed. I forgot my lab coat this morning. . .so my carpool lovingly dropped me off at my house so that I could run in and grab it. When we finally arrived at the clinic I realized we were doing exploring today. . . ugh.
I was a bit disheartened because of the mornings events, but things actually went really well. I'm going to need some extra practice, but I feel like I'm improving. Emily was my patient again today and I felt bad because I poked her a little bit - I was so anxious!
Today is now over and done. I made it through. All is well. I can only go up from here. As I told Emily today, "Keep an optimistic attitude!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment