Monday, January 10, 2011

Dads day

Today my dad was my patient and I feel like things went a lot better today than last time. I was really flustered last time. I think I was anxious because it was my first time working on a patient this semester. Today I was a little more relaxed. My dad was a great patient and I was able to get a whole quad done and pass off a PE. My goal for this semester is to get atleast one PE done a day. I have to look for what I can pass off on my patient for that day. Next time I can pass of the polishing PE on my dad. I've decided that when I call and schedule a patient, I'm going to look through and see what I can do that day.
I had a good day today. I think things went well and I'm improving. I can only go up from here. Think positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment