Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm on a roll!...Well, sort of...

Well today was definately a Monday. My loving sister was my patient. I'm so grateful she was able to come in. I had to start and finish scaling her mouth. Thankfully I got all four quadrants done along with my daily PE. I did the intra oral camera PE today. Taryn had a few teeth that need sealants and so I took pictures of those teeth.
On my first quadrant today I took awhile...a long while...When Professor Costley came over to give me a scale check, she told me that she wanted me to do all three remaining quadrants in the time it took me to do the one quadrant...YIKES!!
I'm happy to say that I made it through my appointment today and my patient came out of the chair calculus free. Everything went well. I'm just glad the day is over....now its time for tests! Bleh. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment