Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Patient..well, this semester!

Oh boy...What a day! My mom was my patient today and it was definitely an adventure! I tried to study things to be prepared for today but its been so long since we worked in the clinic. I forgot some tiny things that I would suddenly remember as I was working. My goal today was to get through one quadrant...and I did! I'm so glad. This means my mom will only have to come in for one more appointment. She was great and was really patient with me.
Things went well, but I think that I made myself nervous. I just need to calm down and realize that I can do this. I shouldn't worry about how great I am now...its going to be a process and I can only hope that I'll continue to improve. Wish me luck for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment