Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One day at a time!

Each day seems to get better and better! Today I had my dad back in the chair and I was able to finish scaling his mouth. Today I finished three quads, polished, flossed and applied varnish. When instructor Hafen came over I had only two surfaces that needed to be re-scaled. Instructor Hafen complimented me on my scaling and said that I did a great job. She also told me that the tissues looked really great.
I'm starting to feel more confident in my abilities. My goal with my next patients will be to finish them at their next appointment. My mom and my sister are up next and I was only able to get the OD done with them. I'd like to scale the whole mouth when they come next. I can do it! Today was a great day and I feel like I did a good job. I'm excited to see what happens next time. Each clinic session seems to be getting better and better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment