Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Positivity!!

My patient today was a friend of mine from choir. Today was the first day I didn't work on a family member. My friend asked for a cleaning and I'm so glad! I needed a patient for today and things all fell into place. I was even able to take a FMX. She had never had one before and she is nearing her 30s. She was totally fine with the prices and everything! I'm so so so glad! I am going to have to get her a gift or somethin. I big thank you is in order.
I wasn't able to get to scaling today...I'm ok with that I was able to get a lot of xrays taken care of. She is coming back in next week. Things went well today. I feel like clinic is getting better and better. I just have to keep a posistive attitude and everything will work out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment